is a privately owned multi-faceted real estate
firm with over 57 years experience throughout the Western United States. With
a specific focus on the office and R&D sectors, TJG blends its skills and
experience to create value for its partners and itself. Its principals have expertise
in all facets of the commercial real estate industry including building development,
leasing and management, financing, property acquisition and sales and valuation.
TJG owns or manages over 600,000 sq. ft. of office space along the in the West San Fernando Valley with plans to
expand significantly throughout the next decade.
The Johnston Group was founded in 1959 by Cal Johnston. Over
the years it has been active in many facets of the real estate industry such
- Co-founder of Builders Resources Corporation, a nationwide single-family development firm, responsible for over 5,000 homes.
- Organized and underwrote real estate security offerings, including Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Over Georgia and Coto de Caza, a renowned Orange County residential development.
- Nine office and retail projects ranging from 3 to 60 acres.
- Seven apartment developments totaling 1,469 units.
- Six mobile home parks.
- $150 million of business and industrial parks.
- A 3,200 acre mixed use development in San Ramon, northern California.
continues to aggressively pursue numerous
acquisition and development opportunities throughout Southern California. It
is currently in the process of establishing strategic relationships with additional
capital sources thus enabling an even more active expansion program.
Additionally, Johnston Realty
Funding brings further financial expertise to the company. It is currently processing numerous capital market transactions for developers throughout the country and is actively working with pension funds, life insurance companies, commercial banks and investment banking firms.
back to top